- Decide what could harm you in your job and the precautions required to stop it. This is part of risk assessment.
- Consult and work with you and your health and safety representatives in protecting everyone from harm in the workplace.
- Free of charge, give you the health and safety training you need to do your job and provide you with any equipment and protective clothing.
- Provide toilets, washing facilities, drinking water and adequate first-aid facilities.
- Report injuries, diseases and dangerous incidents at work.
- Display their Employers Liability Insurance.