Back disorders are the most common form of ill health disorders at work - prevention and management are key.
Upper limb disorders
ULDs affect the arms, from fingers to shoulder, and neck. Identify symptoms and manage the risks.
- Guidance on the Prevention and Management of Musculoskeletal Disorders (MSDs) in the Workplace
- HSENI Leaflet - Backs in Action
- INDG 383 Manual Handling Assessment Charts - Source HSE (GB)
- The Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations (Northern Ireland) 2000
- The Health and Safety at Work (Northern Ireland) Order 1978
Please note that these links are to the original legislation, visitors should verify for themselves whether legislation is in force or whether it has been amended or repealed by subsequent legislation.