If you have a concern or want to make a complaint about Coronavirus (COVID-19) in relation to any retail premises such as shops, take away food outlets, supermarkets, petrol stations or offices, childcare facilities and wholesale & retail warehouses.
You should contact the local council where the premises is located.
The list of local council contact details can be found at:
- Find your local council - nidirect
For more information and advice please see our main Coronavirus topic page:
- HSENI launch Farm Safe Essential message #2 – Plan Safe Spaces 24 September 2020
- HSE Safety Alert - Failure to detect dangerous gas/vapour due to incorrect specification of sample tube 17 September 2020
- Health and medical surveillance and safety critical medicals 08 September 2020
- Carriage of Dangerous Goods – New Multilateral Agreement 02 September 2020