If you have a concern or want to make a complaint about Coronavirus (COVID-19) in relation to any retail premises such as shops, take away food outlets, supermarkets, petrol stations or offices, childcare facilities and wholesale & retail warehouses.
You should contact the local council where the premises is located.
The list of local council contact details can be found at:
- Find your local council - nidirect
For more information and advice please see our main Coronavirus topic page:
- Updated example workplace Covid-19 risk assessment template 13 January 2021
- NEWS ALERT: Agriculture Contractors reminded to put safety at the top of their New Year’s Resolution List 06 January 2021
- EU Exit Regulations 16 December 2020
- 42,000 HSENI Farm Safety Calendars set for distribution 14 December 2020