If you have a concern or want to make a complaint about Coronavirus (COVID-19) in relation to any retail premises such as shops, take away food outlets, supermarkets, petrol stations or offices, childcare facilities and wholesale & retail warehouses.

You should contact the local council where the premises is located.

The list of local council contact details can be found at:

For more information and advice please see our main Coronavirus topic page:

Share this page