- This competition is open to all Northern Ireland Primary School children (Foundation, Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2) and from children attending Special Schools in Northern Ireland.
- By entering this competition you are agreeing to your poster along with the child’s name, their age and their primary school being used for promotional purposes e.g. possibly printed in the 2024 Farm Safety Calendar and promoted via HSENI social media channels.
- Each picture must be hand painted or hand drawn and they must relate to any of the many dangers encountered on the farm. For more information on “child safety on farms” please click on the link below:
- There are two ways you can submit entries:
- By post to HSENI, 83 Ladas Drive, Belfast, BT6 9FR.
- By scanning picture and emailing to email@example.com.
Make sure to include the child’s name, school name, age and a contact tel. number for a responsible adult (i.e. teacher, parent or guardian) with the entry. For postal entries, this information can be on the back of the poster or for e-mail entries include it in the body of the e-mail.
Do not include it on the front of the poster.
- All entries must be submitted portrait style on plain A3 or A4 paper.
- Please note if you choose to scan/e-mail picture, please ensure you keep a hard copy as this will be required for printing purposes should your child be selected as a winner. Prize can only be allocated on meeting this condition.
- The competition will run from 1 - 30 June 2023. All entries must be received by 4pm Wednesday 5 July 2023.
- HSENI will pick 12 winners, the schools with winning entries will be notified at the start of September 2023.
- This competition is not open to the children of HSENI employees.
Prizes for each of the 12 winning entries will be a £50 gift voucher.