HSENI and DAERA will be holding a one-day stakeholder event covering EU Exit
and its potential impact on the chemical regimes in a no-deal scenario.
The event will be presented by speakers from HSE (GB) and DEFRA and will include information on the Registration Evaluation Authorisation and restriction of Chemicals (REACH), Plant Protection Products (PPP), Biocidal Products Regulation (BPR) and Classification Labelling and Packaging (CLP) regimes.
It is hoped that there will also be presentations from HMRC and BEIS dealing with customs administration, border processes and logistics as well as issues affecting supply chains, tariffs and rules of origin.
The event will be an opportunity to hear the latest state of play, and will build on the ongoing engagement that HSE and DEFRA have been carrying out.
This event will be held in the Conference Centre at CAFRE Greenmount Campus on Tuesday 26 February 2019. Registration is from 9.15am and the event will start at 10am sharp and finish at 4pm.
Please register your interest by Tuesday 19 February 2019. Spaces are limited and will be allocated on a first come first served basis.
Refreshments on arrival and lunch will be provided.
To register, email firstname.lastname@example.org or tel: 028 9054 7075 with the following information:
• Delegate(s) name
• Organisation details
• Telephone number
• Email address
• Details of any special requirements (ie dietary / physical / other)
• Specify up to two regimes that you would be most interested in hearing about: (PPP, BPR, CLP, REACH)
CAFRE Greenmount Campus
45 Tirgracy Rd
Tuesday 26 February 2019, 10.00am to 4.00pm
- Publication of new Workplace Exposure Limits 17 January 2020
- Avoid Harm on the Farm Child Safety 2020 calendar launch 07 January 2020
- Co. Antrim firm fined after employee sustains serious injuries 20 December 2019
- Farmer and building contractor fined for safety failings 12 December 2019