The Health and Safety Executive for Northern Ireland (HSENI) and the Department for Agriculture, Environment and Rural Affairs (DAERA) will be hosting a one-day stakeholder event covering the EU Exit.
The event will be presented by speakers from the Health and Safety Executive (GB) and the Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (DEFRA), and will include information from the Registration Evaluation Authorisation and restriction of Chemicals (REACH), Plant Protection Products (PPP), Biocidal Products Regulation (BPR), and Classification Labelling and Packaging (CLP) regimes.
It is also hoped that there will be presentations from Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs (HMRC) and the Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy (BEIS) dealing with customs administration, border processes and logistics as well as issues affecting supply chains, tariffs and rules of origin.
The event will also be an opportunity to hear the latest state of play, and will build on the ongoing engagement that HSE and DEFRA have been carrying out.
The event will be held on Tuesday 26 February 2019 in the:
45 Tirgracy Road
To register, email email@example.com or tel: 028 9054 7075 with the following information:
● Delegate(s) name
● Organisation details
● Telephone number
● Email address
● Details of any special requirements (ie dietary/physical/other)
● Specify up to two regimes that you would be most interested in hearing about: (PPP, BPR, CLP, REACH)
Please register your interest by Tuesday 19 February 2019. On the day of the event itself, registration will take place from 9.15am and the event will start at 10.00am sharp and finish at 4.00pm.
Notes to editors:
1) For media Enquiries please contact HSENI Press Office on 028 9024 3249, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
2) For our Out of Office Hours please contact the Duty Press Officer on 028 9037 8110.
- Managing Workplace Health: Fit for Purpose 22 October 2019
- HSENI is calling on employers to effectively manage work-related stress 10 October 2019
- Co. Antrim firm fined after employee loses arm 07 October 2019
- New Health and Safety Regulations 27 September 2019