This online form is for reporting accidents and injuries to employees and members of the public that have occurred in a work environment or as a result of a work activity.

Before you start

This form should only be used to report work-related accidents as defined in the RIDDOR regulations. 

Please see the Riddor booklet and guidance for advice on whether you are the appropriate person to report an incident and if this is the correct form.

If you still need assistance please ring us on 0800 0320 121.

You will need to submit details about

  • yourself
  • the incident (including a description of what happened)
  • the injured person
  • the nature of the injury
  • the kind of accident



Injury NI2508 online form

Additional information

There are other online RIDDOR forms available depending on what type of incident you are trying to report.