The CORGI registration scheme for gas installers ended on 31st March 2010.
Gas fitters are required to be registered with Gas Safe Register from 1st April 2010. It is a legal requirement for gas fitters to be competent and registered at all times.
Interfering with gas meters is illegal, dangerous and can result in injury or death.
- L082 A Guide to the Pipelines Safety Regulations 1996 - Source HSE (GB)
- L122 Safety of Pressure Systems - Approved for use in N.I. - Source HSE (GB)
- L123 Health Care and First Aid on Offshore Installations and Pipeline Works - Approved for use in N.I. - Source HSE (GB)
- The Pipelines Safety Regulations (NI) 1997 - legislation.gov.uk
- The Gas Safety (Management) Regulations (NI) 1997 - legislation.gov.uk
- The Gas Safety (Installation and Use) Regulations (NI) 2004 - legislation.gov.uk
- Planning Advice for Developments around Hazardous Installations (PDF format) - HSE (GB)
Please note that these links are to the original legislation, visitors should verify for themselves whether legislation is in force or whether it has been amended or repealed by subsequent legislation.