The Health and Safety Executive NI (HSENI) is reminding the construction industry in Northern Ireland that the 12 month transition period ends on 1 of August 2017.
For construction projects which started before 1 of August 2016, transition arrangements were put in place which included the continuing use of a CDM Co-Ordinator. This transition period lasted for 12 months.
By 1 of August 2017 you should:
- appoint a Principal Designer to replace the CDM Co-Ordinator
- update your NI10 notification with the new details and supply this to HSENI
For more information on the Construction (Design and Management) Regulations (NI) 2016, please see our CDM article page:
- Farm Safety Week: Stop and Think SAFE 19 July 2019
- WARNING WHEN WORKING WITH OLDER TRACTORS!!!!! 18 July 2019
- Farm Safety Week: Statistics 18 July 2019
- Farm Safety Week: Coping with the Pressures of Farming 17 July 2019