The Health and Safety Executive NI (HSENI) is reminding the construction industry in Northern Ireland that the 12 month transition period ends on 1 of August 2017.
For construction projects which started before 1 of August 2016, transition arrangements were put in place which included the continuing use of a CDM Co-Ordinator. This transition period lasted for 12 months.
By 1 of August 2017 you should:
- appoint a Principal Designer to replace the CDM Co-Ordinator
- update your NI10 notification with the new details and supply this to HSENI
For more information on the Construction (Design and Management) Regulations (NI) 2016, please see our CDM article page:
- HSENI supports waste management ambassadors 15 March 2018
- Workplace Health Leadership Group holds its inaugural conference 14 March 2018
- Essential tractor maintenance advice 12 March 2018
- Co Down company fined for major railway line repair breach 01 March 2018