The Health and Safety Executive NI (HSENI) is reminding the construction industry in Northern Ireland that the 12 month transition period ends on 1 of August 2017.
For construction projects which started before 1 of August 2016, transition arrangements were put in place which included the continuing use of a CDM Co-Ordinator. This transition period lasted for 12 months.
By 1 of August 2017 you should:
- appoint a Principal Designer to replace the CDM Co-Ordinator
- update your NI10 notification with the new details and supply this to HSENI
For more information on the Construction (Design and Management) Regulations (NI) 2016, please see our CDM article page:
- Child Farm Safety Competition - This weeks theme is FARM ANIMALS 06 July 2020
- HSENI encouraging employers to participate in work-related stress advice webinars 01 July 2020
- Child Farm Safety Competition - This weeks theme is DANGERS FROM SLURRY 29 June 2020
- Ministers from Northern Ireland and the Republic come together to call for increased awareness of farm safety 24 June 2020