The Health and Safety Executive NI (HSENI) is reminding the construction industry in Northern Ireland that the 12 month transition period ends on 1 of August 2017.
For construction projects which started before 1 of August 2016, transition arrangements were put in place which included the continuing use of a CDM Co-Ordinator. This transition period lasted for 12 months.
By 1 of August 2017 you should:
- appoint a Principal Designer to replace the CDM Co-Ordinator
- update your NI10 notification with the new details and supply this to HSENI
For more information on the Construction (Design and Management) Regulations (NI) 2016, please see our CDM article page:
- Farmers - take care when mixing slurry 18 September 2019
- Co. Antrim firm and sub-contractor fined after serious incident 28 August 2019
- Agriculture and the Public Roads 28 August 2019
- Co. Antrim firm fined after serious crush at recycling plant 28 August 2019