The Health and Safety Executive NI (HSENI) is reminding the construction industry in Northern Ireland that the 12 month transition period ends on 1 of August 2017.
For construction projects which started before 1 of August 2016, transition arrangements were put in place which included the continuing use of a CDM Co-Ordinator. This transition period lasted for 12 months.
By 1 of August 2017 you should:
- appoint a Principal Designer to replace the CDM Co-Ordinator
- update your NI10 notification with the new details and supply this to HSENI
For more information on the Construction (Design and Management) Regulations (NI) 2016, please see our CDM article page:
- Farm Safety Partnership welcome Dale Farm and Lantra to its Affiliate Scheme 21 May 2018
- HSENI recruitment opportunity for an experienced Health and Safety Inspector 15 May 2018
- Balmoral Show 2018 - Farm Safe Treasure Trail 11 May 2018
- HSENI are ‘Keeping Farming Families Safe’ at this year’s Balmoral Show 11 May 2018