The Health and Safety Executive for Northern Ireland (HSENI) has Health and Safety Inspector post vacancies.
The Health and Safety Executive for Northern Ireland (HSENI) currently has vacancies for the following posts:
- Health and Safety Inspector (Chemical/Hydrocarbon/Process Engineering) - reference: IRC213818
- Health and Safety Inspector (Occupational Health & Hygiene) - reference: IRC213819
- Health and Safety Inspector - reference: IRC213821
For detailed information including a Candidate Information Booklet and to apply, please go to the Northern Ireland Civil Service recruitment website at the following link:
Completed application forms for all above posts must be returned to arrive not later than 12:00 noon (UK time) on Friday 20th January 2017.
Alternatively, an application pack can be requested by contacting:HR Connect PO Box 1089 The Metro Building 6-9 Donegall Square South Belfast BT1 9EW
- telephone: 0800 1 300 330
- email: email@example.com
All requests must include your name, address and appropriate reference number.
Further appointments may be made from these competitions should NICS positions become vacant which have similar duties and responsibilities.
The Northern Ireland Civil Service is an Equal Opportunities Employer
All applications for employment are considered on the basis of merit.
- Farm Safety Week: Stop and Think SAFE 19 July 2019
- Farm Safety Week: Statistics 18 July 2019
- WARNING WHEN WORKING WITH OLDER TRACTORS!!!!! 18 July 2019
- Safer Sites Targeted Inspection Initiative September 2019 17 July 2019