The Health and Safety Executive for Northern Ireland (HSENI) has Health and Safety Inspector post vacancies.
The Health and Safety Executive for Northern Ireland (HSENI) currently has vacancies for the following posts:
- Health and Safety Inspector (Chemical/Hydrocarbon/Process Engineering) - reference: IRC213818
- Health and Safety Inspector (Occupational Health & Hygiene) - reference: IRC213819
- Health and Safety Inspector - reference: IRC213821
For detailed information including a Candidate Information Booklet and to apply, please go to the Northern Ireland Civil Service recruitment website at the following link:
Completed application forms for all above posts must be returned to arrive not later than 12:00 noon (UK time) on Friday 20th January 2017.
Alternatively, an application pack can be requested by contacting:HR Connect PO Box 1089 The Metro Building 6-9 Donegall Square South Belfast BT1 9EW
- telephone: 0800 1 300 330
- email: email@example.com
All requests must include your name, address and appropriate reference number.
Further appointments may be made from these competitions should NICS positions become vacant which have similar duties and responsibilities.
The Northern Ireland Civil Service is an Equal Opportunities Employer
All applications for employment are considered on the basis of merit.
- Child Farm Safety Competition - This weeks theme is FARM ANIMALS 06 July 2020
- HSENI encouraging employers to participate in work-related stress advice webinars 01 July 2020
- Child Farm Safety Competition - This weeks theme is DANGERS FROM SLURRY 29 June 2020
- Ministers from Northern Ireland and the Republic come together to call for increased awareness of farm safety 24 June 2020