The Health and Safety Executive for Northern Ireland (HSENI) has Health and Safety Inspector post vacancies.
The Health and Safety Executive for Northern Ireland (HSENI) currently has vacancies for the following posts:
- Health and Safety Inspector (Chemical/Hydrocarbon/Process Engineering) - reference: IRC213818
- Health and Safety Inspector (Occupational Health & Hygiene) - reference: IRC213819
- Health and Safety Inspector - reference: IRC213821
For detailed information including a Candidate Information Booklet and to apply, please go to the Northern Ireland Civil Service recruitment website at the following link:
Completed application forms for all above posts must be returned to arrive not later than 12:00 noon (UK time) on Friday 20th January 2017.
Alternatively, an application pack can be requested by contacting:HR Connect PO Box 1089 The Metro Building 6-9 Donegall Square South Belfast BT1 9EW
- telephone: 0800 1 300 330
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
All requests must include your name, address and appropriate reference number.
Further appointments may be made from these competitions should NICS positions become vacant which have similar duties and responsibilities.
The Northern Ireland Civil Service is an Equal Opportunities Employer
All applications for employment are considered on the basis of merit.
- Farmers - take care when mixing slurry 18 September 2019
- Co. Antrim firm and sub-contractor fined after serious incident 28 August 2019
- Agriculture and the Public Roads 28 August 2019
- Co. Antrim firm fined after serious crush at recycling plant 28 August 2019