Your chance to save farming lives
The Farm Safety Partnership works tirelessly to engage with the local farming community, drive up health and safety standards, and significantly reduce work-related deaths, injuries and illness on local farms.
We have been supported by a range of private, public and voluntary organisations, but we need more help to promote our life-saving messages, and that’s why we’re inviting businesses and organisations to get involved.
So, if your business or organisation operates in Northern Ireland, why not become a Farm Safety Partnership Affiliate?
By supporting us, you will help raise the profile of farm safety in Northern Ireland, and demonstrate your organisation’s desire to improve safety for the farmers of today and tomorrow. It will also send out a clear corporate social responsibility message.
Who can participate?
Businesses and organisations can include:
- those who employ part-time farmers or farm family members
- those who supply goods or services to the agriculture sector
- those who farms supply to
- other organisations who can positively contribute to farm safety, including the field of academia
By becoming an Affiliate, your business or organisation will be seen as thoroughly committed to the protection of farmers and farm families.
- your support will clearly demonstrate your business or organisation’s active commitment to corporate social responsibility
- you will be presented with an ‘Affiliate Membership Certificate’ at a ceremony and will be listed in a Farm Safety Partnership press release
- you will be permitted to use the Farm Safety Partnership Affiliate Scheme logo
- you will be eligible to enter the Farm Safety Partnership Affiliate Scheme competition
How to obtain affiliate status
Affiliates must demonstrate that they are involved in at least two of the following areas, above and beyond their normal activities, to obtain affiliate status:
- providing safety training
- providing farm safety advisory services
- running schemes to promote best practice in relation to safety on farms
- providing incentives to encourage safe working
- providing discounts or subsidies for safety related equipment or services
- sponsorship of activities or events designed to improve farm safety
- assisting the FSP in other ways in delivering its action plan
Current members of the Affiliate Scheme
- ABP Group
- Carson McDowell LLP
- Dale Farm
- Danske Bank
- Girlguiding Ulster
- IOSH NI
- Lakeland Dairies
- Livestock & Meat Commission NI
- Northern Counties Co-Operative Enterprises Ltd
- Northern Health & Social Care Trust
- Northern Ireland Safety Group
- Polaris Safety Training and Rescue
- Power NI
- Ulster Bank
For more information have a look at the information leaflet and application pack.
You can also contact HSENI Deputy Chief Executive Bryan Monson.
- email: email@example.com
- phone: 075 4040 8000